Joint Research Centre (JRC), EC Belgium
Date range: 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023
Parent institution:European Commission (EC)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Joint Research Centre (JRC), EC published between 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & environmental sciences||17||3.11|
Share output for the past 5 years
*Note: 2022 data contains Share for article affiliations from newly added health-science journals.
Nature Strategy Reports
Nature Strategy Reports gives you simple insights to support decisions that impact your organisation
The reports created for you by our subject matter experts combine compelling insights with Nature’s trust and authority. Get an in-depth analysis of your and your peers’ research performance, including a breakdown of relative strengths and weaknesses. All of which is crafted using data and tools from across Nature Research Intelligence, covering all major disciplines and all regions of the world.
Need to hire scientific researchers?
Nature Careers is visited by over 180,000 active jobseekers per month that you can target directly with your role. Application response rates have increased by 28% on average over 2022 averages.
Joint Research Centre (JRC), EC
- Directorate F - Health, Consumers and Reference Materials
- JRC Bioeconomy Directorate of DG Research and Innovation
- JRC Directorate Nuclear Safety and Security
- JRC Geel
- JRC Germany
- JRC Institute for Energy and Transport (IET)
- JRC Institute for Environment and Sustainability (IES)
- JRC Institute for Health and Consumer Protection (IHCP)
- JRC Institute for Prospective Technological Studies (IPTS)
- JRC Institute for the Protection and Security of the Citizen (IPSC)
- JRC Ispra
- JRC Netherlands
- JRC Seville
- JRC Sustainable Resources Directorate
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.