Joint Research Centre (JRC), EC Belgium
Date range: 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
Parent institution:European Commission (EC)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Joint Research Centre (JRC), EC published between 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||27||6.83|
Share output for the past 5 years
Joint Research Centre (JRC), EC
- Directorate F - Health, Consumers and Reference Materials
- JRC Bioeconomy Directorate of DG Research and Innovation
- JRC Directorate Nuclear Safety and Security
- JRC Geel
- JRC Germany
- JRC Institute for Energy and Transport (IET)
- JRC Institute for Environment and Sustainability (IES)
- JRC Institute for Health and Consumer Protection (IHCP)
- JRC Institute for Prospective Technological Studies (IPTS)
- JRC Institute for the Protection and Security of the Citizen (IPSC)
- JRC Ispra
- JRC Netherlands
- JRC Seville
- JRC Sustainable Resources Directorate
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.