BirdLife Europe and Central Asia Belgium
Date range: 1 May 2021 - 30 April 2022
Parent institution:BirdLife International
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for BirdLife Europe and Central Asia published between 1 May 2021 - 30 April 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.20|
Share output for the past 5 years
BirdLife Europe and Central Asia
- BirdLife Norway
- BirdLife Slovenia (DOPPS)
- BirdLife Sweden
- BirdLife Österreich
- Birdlife Malta
- Czech Society for Ornithology (CSO)
- Kazakhstan Association for Biodiversity Conservation (ACBK)
- Romanian Ornithological Society (SOR) / BirdLife Romania
- Sociedad Española de Ornitología (SEO BirdLife)
- Society for the Protection of Birds (VBN)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.