University Hospital of Munich (KUM), LMU Germany
Date range: 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023
Parent institution:Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich (LMU)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Hospital of Munich (KUM), LMU published between 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
*Note: 2022 data contains Share for article affiliations from newly added health-science journals.
Nature Strategy Reports
Nature Strategy Reports gives you simple insights to support decisions that impact your organisation
The reports created for you by our subject matter experts combine compelling insights with Nature’s trust and authority. Get an in-depth analysis of your and your peers’ research performance, including a breakdown of relative strengths and weaknesses. All of which is crafted using data and tools from across Nature Research Intelligence, covering all major disciplines and all regions of the world.
Need to hire scientific researchers?
Nature Careers is visited by over 180,000 active jobseekers per month that you can target directly with your role. Application response rates have increased by 28% on average over 2022 averages.
University Hospital of Munich (KUM), LMU
- Dr. von Hauner Children's Hospital, LMU
- Hospital Grosshadern, LMU
- Institute of Laboratory Medicine, LMU
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Adolphe Merkle Institute Collaboration (AMI Collaboration)
- Bavarian Cancer Research Center (BZKF)
- Comprehensive Pneumology Center Munich (CPC-M)
- DKTK Partner Site Munich
- DZIF Partner Site Munich
- Genetic and Environmental Risk in Alzheimer's Disease (GERAD)
- International Headache Genetics Consortium (IHGC)
- International Max Planck Research School for Translational Psychiatry (IMPRS-TP)
- Joint Biobank Munich (JBM)
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.