Curie Institute France
Date range: 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023
Parent institution:Université PSL
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Curie Institute published between 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
*Note: 2022 data contains Share for article affiliations from newly added health-science journals.
Nature Strategy Reports
Nature Strategy Reports gives you simple insights to support decisions that impact your organisation
The reports created for you by our subject matter experts combine compelling insights with Nature’s trust and authority. Get an in-depth analysis of your and your peers’ research performance, including a breakdown of relative strengths and weaknesses. All of which is crafted using data and tools from across Nature Research Intelligence, covering all major disciplines and all regions of the world.
Need to hire scientific researchers?
Nature Careers is visited by over 180,000 active jobseekers per month that you can target directly with your role. Application response rates have increased by 28% on average over 2022 averages.
- Centre René Huguenin, Institut Curie
- Department of Genetics, Curie Institute
- Institut Curie Hospital
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Analyse des Réseaux de Transduction (ART)
- Bioinformatics and Computational Systems Biology of Cancer
- Biologie Cellulaire et Cancer
- Cancer et Génome : Bioinformatique, Biostatistiques et Épidémiologie
- Cancer, Heterogeneity, Instability and Plasticity (CHIP)
- Center of Clinical Investigations in Biotherapies of Cancer (CICBT)
- Centre de Biothérapie
- Chemical Biology of Membranes and Therapeutic Delivery Unit
- Chemical Cell Biology Group
- Chimie, Modélisation et Imagerie pour la Biologie (CMIB)
- Complex Systems Institute of Paris Ile-de-France (ISC-PIF)
- Conception, Synthèse et Vectorisation de Biomolécules (CSVB)
- Curie Physicochemistry (PCC)
- Department of Genetics and Developmental Biology
- Dynamics of Genetic Information - Fundamental Basis and Cancer
- Federative Research Institute NeuroSud Paris (IFR Neuro Sud Paris)
- French Institute of Bioinformatics (IFB Core)
- GCS SeqOIA
- Genetics and Biology of Cancers
- Genome Integrity, RNA and Cancer
- Génotoxicologie et Cycle Cellulaire
- Horváth Csaba Laboratory of Bioseparation Sciences (HLBS)
- ICGC Breast Cancer Project: Triple Negative/Lobular/Other
- INCa-ICGC Breast Cancer Consortium
- Immunity and Cancer Unit
- Institut Pierre-Gilles de Gennes (IPGG)
- Institut de Biologie
- Institut du Thorax Curie-Montsouris
- Integrative Imaging: from Molecule to Organism
- Laboratoire Gilles Thomas
- Laboratory of Nuclear Dynamics
- Les Centres Labellisés INCa de Phase Précoce (CLIP2) Institut Curie
- Microenvironnement des Niches Tumorales (MicroNiT)
- Milieu Interieur Consortium (MIC)
- Multimodal Imaging Center (MIC)
- Nikon Imaging Centre
- Normal and Pathological Development of Melanocytes
- Régulations Cellulaires et Oncogenèse
- Signalisation, Neurobiologie et Cancer
- Signalisation, Radiobiologie et Cancer
- Subcellular Structure and Cellular Dynamic (CDC)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.