Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciences (RCEES), CAS China
Date range: 1 February 2022 - 31 January 2023
Parent institution:Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciences (RCEES), CAS published between 1 February 2022 - 31 January 2023 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||247||60.07|
Share output for the past 5 years
Compare Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciences (RCEES), CAS with other institutions
Nature Strategy Reports
Nature Strategy Reports gives you simple insights to support decisions that impact your organisation
The reports created for you by our subject matter experts combine compelling insights with Nature’s trust and authority. Get an in-depth analysis of your and your peers’ research performance, including a breakdown of relative strengths and weaknesses. All of which is crafted using data and tools from across Nature Research Intelligence, covering all major disciplines and all regions of the world.
Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciences (RCEES), CAS
- Key Laboratory of Drinking Water Science and Technology (DWST), RCEES CAS
- Laboratory of Atmospheric Environment and Pollution Control (LAEPC), RCEES, CAS
- State Key Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry and Ecotoxicology (SKLECE), RCEES CAS
- Wuhai Institute of Industrial Wastewater Treatment Technology, RCEES CAS
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CAS Innovation Excellence Center for Urban Atmospheric Environment (IECUAE)
- HKBU-RCEES CAS Joint Institute of Environmental Sciences
- International Joint Research Center for Arctic Environment and Ecosystem (IJRC-AEE)
- Joint Center for Global Change Studies (JCGS)
- National Engineering Laboratory for VOCs Pollution Control Material and Technology
- Natural Capital Project (NatCap)
- State Key Joint Laboratory of Environmental Simulation and Pollution Control (SKJLESPC)
- Weifang Research Institute of Materials and Technology for Eco-environmental Protection
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.