Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciences (RCEES), CAS China
Date range: 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022
Parent institution:Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciences (RCEES), CAS published between 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||211||49.13|
Share output for the past 5 years
Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciences (RCEES), CAS
- Key Laboratory of Drinking Water Science and Technology (DWST), RCEES CAS
- Laboratory of Atmospheric Environment and Pollution Control (LAEPC), RCEES, CAS
- State Key Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry and Ecotoxicology (SKLECE), RCEES CAS
- Wuhai Institute of Industrial Wastewater Treatment Technology, RCEES CAS
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CAS Innovation Excellence Center for Urban Atmospheric Environment (IECUAE)
- HKBU-RCEES CAS Joint Institute of Environmental Sciences
- International Joint Research Center for Arctic Environment and Ecosystem (IJRC-AEE)
- Joint Center for Global Change Studies (JCGS)
- National Engineering Laboratory for VOCs Pollution Control Material and Technology
- Natural Capital Project (NatCap)
- State Key Joint Laboratory of Environmental Simulation and Pollution Control (SKJLESPC)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.