Driving Global Impact
Nature Research Awards for Driving Global Impact
The Nature Research Awards for Driving Global Impact, in partnership with Tencent, celebrate early-career researchers, whose work has made, or has the potential to make, a positive impact on the global challenges:
- Food security, water security and/or energy security – ensuring a long term, sustainable supply of either food, water or energy.
- Healthcare interventions – the assessment, improvement or promotion of human health.
- Environmental protection – protection of the natural environment on land and water including the repair of damage.
- Climate change – slowing climate change and adapting to what’s unavoidable.
- Sustainable cities – building green, liveable cities that last.
Applications are invited between 20th January 2020 and 27th March 2020.