Calls for Papers
Collections at Communications Materials provide a high-profile venue for topics of substantial interest to the community. Topics are selected based on their timeliness and value to other researchers. All Collections are edited by active researchers, with support from the in-house editors. Papers included in a Collection are published in the journal and promoted on our Collections page.
If you would like your paper to be considered for the Collection then please indicate this in the cover letter when submitting it. Authors who wish to propose or discuss a paper should contact email@example.com.
We are currently inviting papers for the following Collections:
- Natural materials and bioinspired biomaterials
- High-entropy alloys and ceramics
- Machine learning for materials discovery and optimization
- New directions in metamaterials
- Degradation and stability of perovskite solar cells
- Reproducible research for accelerating new battery technologies
All Collections are open for submissions from all authors – and not by invitation only – on the condition that the manuscripts fall within the scope of the Collection and of Communications Materials more generally. The editorial process is managed by a team of Editorial Board Members and/or external guest editors. See our editorial process page for more details.