IN the Electrical Age of July 1, a quarterly journal published by the Electrical Association for Women, an interesting description is given by Anne B. Macarthur of the Glasgow and West of Scotland College of Domestic Science, one of the most important women's training colleges in Great Britain. There are now three hundred students taking the three years (sometimes four years) 'teaching diploma' courses. In addition to the usual household subjects are cooking for sailors and yachtsmen, hygiene, etc. The college was built in 1911, the rooms being light, airy and spacious, but it was no sooner finished than it was taken over as a War hospital. During the past session, 1,697 students have attended the college for diploma courses as teachers of domestic science and as dieticians. They have the advantage of working with every type of equipment which they are likely to meet on completion of their course. Electricity figures prominently in the 24 kitchens, 6 laundries, 14 sewing rooms and in the residences and model flats of the College. The College residences are lofty houses overlooking Kelvingrove Park and all have bedrooms for one, two or more occupants, pleasantly famished sitting-rooms and modern bathrooms. A common room with a parquet floor and softly coloured furnishings extends the full width of the building. On the roof, a bijou isolation hospital, with a small electrically equipped kitchenette offers comfort and most hygienic conditions to invalids.