Romano-British Potters' Stamps Students of Romano-British antiquities will welcome a further list of potters' stamps on terra sigillata from Gloucester, which has been published by Mr. Charles Green, curator of the Public Museum (Occasional Papers No. 2, Public Museum, Gloucester, pp. 12, 6d.). The examples included in this second list are part of the results of extensive excavations which were carried out early in 1934 in King's Square, Gloucester. The trenches pierced the north-east angle of the wall of Glevum and for some distance ran parallel to the east wall. More than forty of a large number of potters' stamps proved to be legible, and form the basis of this catalogue; but a few recently discovered stamps from other parts of the city are included. Fifteen of the stamps may antedate the foundation of the colonia of Glevum, the remainder are of the second century A.D. The majority of the stamps belong to various potters of Lezoux, a number come from La Gaufresenque, and two from Rheinzabern. A detailed study of the Romano-British pottery which has been found in Gloucester is now in course of preparation.