Aims & Scope
npj Science of Learning is an online open access peer-reviewed journal dedicated to research on all aspects of learning and memory – from the genetic, cellular and molecular basis, to understanding how children and adults learn through experience and formal educational practices. The journal will publish research studies as well as Reviews, Perspectives and Comment articles that advance our understanding of the interdisciplinary science of learning and aims to provide a forum for research at the intersection of neuroscience, psychology and educational theory.
Representative topics of the journal's scope include, but are not limited to:
- Learning and memory formation
- Technology and computer science
- Modelling of learning processes
- Educational theory, policy and economics
- Educational, cognitive and social psychology
- Epidemiology and public health
- Societal impact.