About the Journal
Aims and Scope
Leukemia publishes high quality, peer reviewed research that covers all aspects of the research and treatment of leukemia and allied diseases. Studies of normal hemopoiesis are covered because of their comparative relevance.
Topics of interest include oncogenes, growth factors, stem cells, leukemia genomics, cell cycle, signal transduction, molecular targets for therapy and more.
We publish a range of content types including original research articles, reviews, letters, correspondence and comments that elaborate on significant advances in the field and cover topical issues.
12 issues per year
Article metrics such as number of downloads, citations and online attention are available from each article page, and provide an overview of the attention received by a paper.
The 2019 peer review performance metrics for Leukemia are shown below:
- Average time to decision without external review - 6 days
- Average time to decision following external review - 34 days
- Articles published online within approximately 14 days and in print within 3-4 months.
- Over 47,000 recipients in receipt of the monthly electronic table of contents alert.
- Over 3 million views of the journal website per year.
The 2019 journal metrics* for Leukemia are as follows:
- 2-year Impact Factor: 9.944
- Journal Rank: 4/73 Hematology; 14/229 Oncology
- 5-year Impact Factor: 9.679
- Immediacy index: 2.915
- Eigenfactor® score: 0.05475
- Article Influence Score: 3.680
*2018 Journal Citation Reports® Science Edition (Clarivate Analytics, 2019)
EBSCO Discovery Service
Summon by ProQuest
Current Contents/Life Sciences
Science Citation Index
Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
EBSCO Academic Search
EBSCO Advanced Placement Source
EBSCO Biomedical Reference Collection
EBSCO STM Source
EBSCO TOC Premier
ISSN and eISSN
International standard serial number (ISSN): 0887-6924
Electronic international standard serial number (eISSN): 1476-5551.
Leukemia now provides its latest table of contents as an RSS web feed. This allows users with an RSS reader to receive automatic updates whenever new content is added to these pages.