Call for papers: systematic reviews
Evidence-Based Dentistry (EBD) aims to create a dialogue between dental practitioners and dental researchers, in order to promote the use of the best available evidence to inform clinical decision-making and drive new research.
A survey of British Dental Association members asked which area of their dental practice could be enhanced if there was a summary of the current evidence to inform it.
EBD is excited to issue a call for systematic reviews in the areas they identified:
- Amalgam versus composite restorative materials
- Bonding in dentistry
- Endodontic techniques, materials, and operating procedures
- Minimal intervention dentistry
- The principles of, and best referral practice for, paediatric dentistry and orthodontics
- Orthodontics (in relation to general practice)
- The business of general dental practice.
Deadline for submissions: 31st December 2021