Aims & Scope
Cell Discovery, published by Springer Nature in partnership with the Center for Excellence in Molecular Cell Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), aims to provide an open access platform for scientists to publish their outstanding original works.
Cell Discovery publishes results of high significance and broad interest in all areas of molecular and cell biology, including (but not limited to) the following topics:
- Cell growth, differentiation & apoptosis
- Signal transduction
- Stem cell biology & development
- Chromatin, epigenetics & transcription
- RNA biology
- Structural & molecular biology
- Cancer biology & metabolism
- Immunity & molecular pathogenesis
- Molecular & cellular neuroscience
- Plant molecular & cell biology
- Omics, system biology & synthetic biology
The journal has an international authorship and a broad scope in basic life sciences, and is a valued member of Springer Nature’s highly respected family of Molecular Cell Biology journals.