About the Journal
Cell Death Discovery is a multidisciplinary, international, online-only, open access journal, dedicated to publishing research at the intersection of medicine with biochemistry, pharmacology, immunology, cell biology and cell death, provided it is scientifically sound.
The unrestricted access to research findings in Cell Death Discovery will foster a dynamic and highly productive dialogue between basic scientists and clinicians as well as researchers in industry with a focus on cancer, neurobiology and inflammation research.
As an official journal of the Cell Death Differentiation Association (ADMC), Cell Death Discovery builds upon the success of Cell Death & Differentiation and Cell Death & Disease in publishing important peer-reviewed original research, timely reviews and editorial commentary.
- Cell Death Discovery is an online-only open access journal.
- Cell Death Discovery ensures fast decision and fast publication times.
- Cell Death Discovery has the same editorial team as Cell Death & Differentiation and Cell Death & Disease.
- Users of nature.com can now sign up for an electronic Table of Contents alert for Cell Death Discovery in which your article will be highlighted.
- Cell Death Discovery is hosted on nature.com, enabling expansive dissemination of your research to a global audience.
Aims & Scope
Cell Death Discovery is committed to increasing the reproducibility of research. To this end, in conjunction with its sister journals Cell Death & Differentiation and Cell Death & Disease, Cell Death Discovery provides a unified forum for scientists as well as clinicians and members of the pharmaceutical and biotechnical industry. It is committed to the rapid publication of high quality original papers that relate to these subjects, together with topical, usually solicited, reviews, editorial correspondence and occasional commentaries on controversial and scientifically informative issues.
Cell Death Discovery articles are in PubMed (via deposition in PubMed Central) and appear in Google Scholar.
The ISSN (online) number for Cell Death Discovery is 2058-7716.
Read the joint Nature Publishing Group and ADMC Cell Death Discovery press release, announcing the journal's launch.