About the Journal
Aims and scope of journal
The Pharmacogenomics Journal is a print and electronic journal, which is dedicated to the rapid publication of original research on pharmacogenomics and its clinical applications.
Key areas of coverage include:
- Personalized medicine
- Effects of genetic variability on drug toxicity and efficacy
- Identification and functional characterization of polymorphisms relevant to drug action
- Pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic variations and drug efficacy
- Integration of new developments in the genome project and proteomics into clinical medicine, pharmacology, and therapeutics
- Clinical applications of genomic science
- Identification of novel genomic targets for drug development
- Potential benefits of pharmacogenomics.
2018 Impact Factor 3.503*
73/267 Pharmacology & Pharmacy
57/174 Genetics & Heredity
*2018 Journal Citation Reports® Science Edition (Clarivate Analytics, 2019)
Current Contents/Thomson Reuters
University of Toronto
ISSN and eISSN
The international standard serial number (ISSN) for The Pharmacogenomics Journal is 1470-269X, and the electronic international standard serial number (eISSN) is 1473-1150.
The Pharmacogenomics Journal now provides its latest table of contents as an RSS web feed. This allows users with an RSS reader to receive automatic updates whenever new content is added to these pages.
Find out more about RSS feeds, how to download an RSS reader and see all the news feeds offered by Springer Nature.