This page has been archived and is no longer updated


The composition of a bacterial cell

Rate & Certify


Flag Inappropriate

The composition of a bacterial cell
Most of a cell is water (70%). The remaining 30% contains varying proportions of structural and functional molecules.

This image is linked to the following Scitable pages:

All cells evolved from a common ancestor and use the same kinds of carbon-based molecules. Learn how cell function depends on a diverse group of nucleic acids, proteins, lipids, and sugars.


* Required
No comments yet.

Save Note

Public Private Friends & Groups
Save | Cancel | Delete

 |  |   Close |  Edit |  Delete

Connect Send a message

Scitable by Nature Education Nature Education Home Learn More About Faculty Page Students Page Feedback


Visual Browse