Palgrave Communications is an open access journal offering free and immediate online access to all articles published. To provide this service, an article-processing charge (APC) is levied for each article accepted for publication. The APC is a flat, one-off charge and authors are not faced with additional charges for longer articles or particular numbers of pages, tables or figures.
Articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) License to support maximum dissemination and use. Authors are also permitted to post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server, immediately on publication.
Advice on publishing open access
- Creative Commons license options and APC pricing for Palgrave Communications
- APC waiver policy
- APC payment FAQs
- About Creative Commons licensing
- Help in identifying funding for APCs
- Self-archiving and deposition
- Compliance with funding body requirements