Senior post-doc position in the group of Advanced Functional Nanorobots Center
Pumera Group at Advanced Functional Nanorobots Center at University of Chemistry and Technology Prague is looking for senior post-docs. The ideal candidate should have experience at least in one of the fields:
· Micro and nanomotors,
· materials synthesis and characterization (SEM, EDX, XPS, XRD);
· 2D materials;
· 3D printing.
Both experimentalists and excellent theoreticians will be considered. We look for candidates from physics background to biomedicine.
Nanorobots Center has its own high-end facilities, incl. SEM, EDX, ALD, AFM, STM, XPS, Raman, large vacuum surface characterization system. The Center consists of 17 senior post-docs and 5 support staff.
Further information about the group is available at www.nanorobots.cz
· Work in Nanorobots Center which located in Prague, Czech Republic (EU), very international city with all necessary facilities. Czech Republic has low cost of living, it is tolerant, progressive and secure country
· Competitive salary
· English speaking environment, full support in English
· Employee benefits (6 weeks of vacation, catering allowance, pension insurance allowance, language courses, institutional childcare, etc.)
· Mentorship and support in an established research group
We are searching for highly motivated senior postdocs with excellent research experience and a track record of publications in peer-reviewed international journals.
Please send your CV & list of publications to email@example.com. State “AFNCjob” in the subject of your email. Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis.