Tenure Track Positions in NUS Chemistry
The Department of Chemistry at National University of Singapore (NUS) is seeking outstanding applicants for tenure-track positions rank in these two areas
(1) Analytical/environment chemistry
(2) Chemical biology
Successful candidates would be expected to
• have a Ph.D. in chemistry and at least two years of postdoctoral experience, preferably in the above fields
• possess strong track record of publications in top notch journals
• establish an internationally recognized research program
• have a commitment to teaching excellence at the undergraduate and graduate levels
• be competitive for external research grants
We offer competitive remuneration, attractive research start-up funding of up to 1 million and 250K in white space funding to kick start our faculty members’ research ambition.
NUS is a comprehensive university that has been consistently ranked highly among the international universities by the Times Higher Education Supplement (London) and QS World University Ranking. The department of Chemistry at NUS is ranked 1st in Asia and 7th internationally for 4 consecutive years according to the QS subject rankings.
Singapore’s pro-research, pro-education and pro-talent environment will suit scientists who are seeking to live and work in a progressive and dynamic environment.
Interested candidates should submit
• CV with list of publications
• Teaching philosophy
• Research proposal