The World’s Brightest Minds Always Innovate
At St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, we know what can be achieved when the brightest scientific minds face the fewest barriers. That’s why we provide world-class facilities. State-of-the-art technologies. Extraordinary support. And a collaborative, bench-to-bedside environment where you can see, firsthand, how your science translates into survival for the children we serve. Quite simply, at St. Jude, we encourage you to dream big, and we give you everything you need to be the force behind our cures.
Senior Research Technologist
The Feng laboratory uses cutting-edge technologies and innovative approaches to investigate the fundamental principles governing cellular identities and function of T cells at the genetic, molecular and cellular level in a variety of immunological settings. A permanent position of Senior Research Technologist is immediately available in Dr. Feng’s laboratory at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee. Highly motivated candidates trained in immunology or related fields with experience in murine models, immunology, and cancer biology are invited to explore their recently developed, unpublished genetic models and biochemical platforms in T cell immunology under various settings including autoimmune diseases and cancer.
• Experience with murine models of immunological diseases.
• Experience with lymphocyte isolation, flow cytometric analysis, and FACS sorting.
• Experience with molecular biology techniques including DNA and RNA preparation, quantification, and deep sequencing.
• Participation or lead research projects
• Technical assistance
- Minimum Education*
• Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate scientific field is required
• A minimum of three (3) years total work experience as a SJCRH Research Technologist or three (3) years relevant post-degree experience in a similar research environment is required with a Bachelor’s degree.
• A minimum of two (2) years total work experience as a SJCRH Research Technologist or two (2) years relevant post-degree experience in a similar research environment is required with a Master’s degree.
• No experience is required with a PhD in a related field.
Ready to join a team that is always innovating, because we believe anything is possible?
Apply now at: https://bit.ly/2UirkdS
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. St. Jude does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, sex, genetic information, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, veteran’s status or disabled veteran’s status with respect to employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment. St. Jude engages in affirmative action to increase employment opportunities for minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.