Together with Henan University, Henan Provincial People’s Hospital is now recruiting postdoctoral researchers.
Founded in 1904, Henan Provincial People’s Hospital(HPPH) has 113 years of history. HPPH is among the TOP 100 Hospitals in China.
With a history of 114 years, Henan Provincial People’s Hospital(HPPH) has a pool of talents with 1021 with high professional title, 420 with PhD degree, and 1795 with Master Degree. The hospital has prestigious reputation in medical treatment, education and training, research innovation, talents cultivation, patient experience, and cultural construction, etc. There are 11 national key clinical specialties, 1 key laboratory at national level, 6 key laboratories at provincial level, 7 engineering labs, 7 international coalition labs, 13 provincial innovative groups, 10 academicians workstations 17 national training centers, and 42 provincial centers for quality control, treatment and research in the hospital.
HPPH is proud of its honors: it has been awarded as National Civilized Unit for four consecutive times, and twice awarded as Top 10 Highlight Hospitals in Enhancing Medical Service. It has also won the national title as The Best National Hospital as Employer, The Most Benevolent Hospital, and The Best Hospital Management Team, ranking 3rd nationwide in brand communication. The hospital is among the Top 100 Hospitals by Fudan Ranking and Asclepius Ranking, and ranks 22nd in HIC. For patient satisfaction rate, HPPH is No.1 with a rate of higher than 98%. The staff of HPPH have been making great efforts to improving the health of Henan People, and great contributions to the health career in Central China.
1. PhD degree required and generally graduated for no more than 3 years; with good moral quality and in good health; normally aged below 35 years old, for extremely excellent candidates, no more than 40 years old;
2. With strong research and academic ability and potential;
Clinical Medicine, Basic Medicine, Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Biochemistry and Molecular Science, Medical Genetics, Pharmacology, Epidemiology and Health Statistics,etc.
1. Competitive financial benefits: based on the research task undertaken, the postdoctor will be able to receive about 210,000-310,000 RMB of annual salary;
2. Generous research fund: 300,000 RMB (about 45,000 USD)as initial research fund;
3. Postdoctors shall work full time in the hospital, and enjoy hospital benefits as full-time employees;
4. The research output beyond the agreement can be counted for hospital bonus;
5. Enjoying hospital apartment or monthly housing allowance.
If interested, please send a resume (in Word or PDF format) to email@example.com
Important: In the resume, please list all the papers published as first author or correspondence author and the Impact Factor). Please list your DOB.