The TULIP 8th International Summer School “Biological interactions from genes to ecosystems” will take place from July 6 to 12, 2019. This Summer School in Integrative Ecology and Biology takes place in the French Pyrenees. A unique occasion to meet international speakers gathered in the Occitanie region for this occasion.
Our main target audience includes Master and PhD students, as well as post-doctoral researchers. Through plenary lectures and very intensive team workshops, the program covers all aspects of interactions among organisms ranging from the molecular biology point of view up to the eco-evolutionnary scale of interactions within populations and communities.
Selected students will have the opportunity to:
- Take an active part in team research project in these scientific fields,
- Meet the experts of Toulouse and renowned international researchers from all around the world,
- Enjoy a pleasant setting in the Pyrenees
This year, our international speakers will be:
- Marc Knight (Durham Univ., UK)
- Philippe Reymond (Univ. de Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Yuling Bai (Wageningen University & Research, Netherlands)
- Andrew Beckerman (Univ. of Sheffield, UK)
- Hanna Kokko (Univ. of Zurich, Switzerland)
- Yves Mauffette (Univ. du Québec à Montréal, Canada)
Accommodation, stay and trip from Toulouse will be provided to all 25 undergraduate, graduate and post-doctoral students who will only have to cover their travel expenses to Toulouse.
For more information, please visit: https://www.labex-tulip.fr (applications are open until March, 27th 2019 – selected students will be informed before April 10th).
We look forward to welcoming you at the summer school!