DEPARTMENT of MICROBIOLOGY and IMMUNOLOGY
Applications are invited from outstanding PhD-qualified candidates for a post-doctoral fellowship to carry out research in chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cell immunotherapy. In this role, you will be based in a laboratory dedicated to finding new genetic means to improve CAR T activity, persistence and safety. The laboratory is housed in a department committed to research excellence in molecular biology, immunology and microbiology.
Your Skills and Experience
- Highly motivated, with high energy levels.
- Able to carry out critical analysis of the literature to inform research direction.
- Can work independently and as part of team.
- Have demonstrated excellence in research, as indicated by publication in reputable peer-reviewed journals.
- Interested in experiencing teaching and supervision opportunities.
The University is strongly committed to diversity in staffing and we encourage applications from women and other under-represented groups who have expertise in molecular biology and/or immunology.
This is a full-time, fixed-term position for three years.
Applications quoting reference number 1900316 will close on Sunday, 10 March 2019.
To view all current vacancies and to apply online go to: https://otago.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=1900316
Equal opportunity in employment is University policy.
E tautoko ana Te Whare Wananga o Otago i te kaupapa whakaorite whiwhinga mahi.