Ulm University with its more than 10,000 students offers varied professional tasks in a highly innovative research, teaching and work environment, at the same time facilitating the reconciliation of work and family in many ways.
We seek to increase the proportion of women in research and teaching and particularly encourage qualified female scientists to apply for this position.
Severely disabled applicants with equal aptitude will be given preferential
- Scope: Part-time 65%
- Temporary: 3.5 years
- Remuneration: TV-L EG 13
- Start: from July 1st, 2019
- Reference no.: 19021
- Application deadline: March 15th, 2019
For the Institute Organic Chemistry II and Advanced Materials, we are looking for a
Doctoral Researcher (f/m/d) in Organic and Supramolecular Chemistry
Join the project “SUPRANET” (ERC Starting Grant), which will be carried out in the young research group of Prof. Max von Delius. The goal of the project is to develop original dynamic reaction networks with unique supramolecular properties.
- University degree in Chemistry suitable for admission into a PhD programme in Germany (e.g. MSc, BSc Honors)
- Desirable: research experience in Organic Synthesis and Supramolecular Chemistry
- Very good marks according to university transcript
- High motivation to carry out top-notch research
- You will generate and investigate dynamic oligonucleotide mixtures of relevance to our understanding of the origins of life
- You will co-supervise at least one PhD student
- You will present your research results at national and international scientific meetings
Seize the opportunity and join us in shaping the future of the university!
Hiring is done by the Central University Administration.
Your contact for further information:
Prof. Dr. Max von Delius, phone +49 731 50-22847
We look forward to your application via our online application portal.