DKFZ Clinician Scientist Fellowships 2019
FROM BEDSIDE TO BENCH AND BACK.
Are you considering a career as a clinician scientist?
The DKFZ in Heidelberg belongs to the leading cancer research centers worldwide.
Team up with a strong partner to support your translational research ambitions!
Expand your research experience and complement your clinical training with a DKFZ Clinician Scientist Fellowship featuring protected time for research, comprehensive training and mentoring.
We are looking for clinical candidates who …
- show enthusiasm for science and have a wish to link basic and clinical research
- have obtained a higher degree (equivalent to MD or MD-PhD)
- are at an early stage of their career (physicians in specialized medical training)
- Prior experience in a cancer-relevant research area is desirable but not a must
- Fellowship applications are open for national and international candidates who wish to focus on basic and translational cancer research.
You are are a physician conducting specialized medical training and wish to enhance your career? Apply now!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: MARCH 15, 2019
How to apply for a DKFZ Fellowship?
Submit your complete application as one single PDF via our online application portal.
The application document should comprise:
- Curriculum vitae (incl. publication list and documentation of your clinical/research experience)
- One-page motivation letter (incl. statement of your research interests)
- Copy of degree certificates (originals, transcripts and translations if applicable)
- Contact details of two references who are familiar with your work
- Applications need to be submitted in English.
More information at www.dkfz.de/clinicianscientist