Neurimmune AG is a Swiss biotech company focused on the development of a unique class of human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of severe diseases with high unmet medical need. To further strengthen our organization, we are recruiting for a:
Scientist / Senior Scientist Antibody Engineering (100%).
We are seeking an outstanding scientist to lead our efforts in protein and antibody engineering. The successful candidate will be leading a small team to develop and optimize next generation therapeutics for neurodegeneration and other severe human diseases. The following qualifications are required:
- Strong hands-on experience in antibody and protein engineering
- Familiar with the design and optimization of different antibody formats to support various therapeutic functionalities.
- Proven experience in optimization of recombinant antibody expression, purification and library generation.
- Proficient in molecular biology, biochemistry and structural modeling techniques required for the optimization lead antibody candidates
- Expertise in rational engineering of antibody sequences for improved developability while maintaining biological function
- Knowledge in complex structure determination to guide the development and optimization of lead candidates would be advantageous
- A PhD degree in Biological Sciences, biochemistry, biophysics, molecular biology or related field will be preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in antibody engineering preferably in industry setting
- Exceptional motivation and enthusiasm to take on and master technical challenges
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently and as integral part of the team
- Fluency in English required, German would be a plus
The candidate should be able to work with high level of autonomy, be self-motivated and focused on data quality and precision.
Neurimmune is committed to developing innovative treatments to improve the lives of patients. If you have relevant professional experience and would like to be considered for the position advertised, please forward your resume to email@example.com