Job Title: Senior Marketing Specialist, e Commerce/CRM, China
Purpose of the role: Growth China B2C Revenue through Group and other marketing activities
1. Execute marketing and relationship-building activities into China preferred Group accounts, to increase the number of users, grow revenue, improve account retention and identify expansion opportunities.
2. Manage relationships with key decision-makers and customers through a central CRM database.Use the CRM system to achieve account health metrics.
3. Work seamlessly with other Growth team members and Customer support team to process new business opportunities and provide follow up through digital account-based marketing activities.
4. Set-up of new account acquisition programs through current or new targeted ads platforms, managing of marketing channels to target audiences: email, social media, paid ads.
5. Define account lifecycle program, adopt different marketing plans in different stages of account life cycle; Set KPI and monitor the results according to account behavior and account lifetime value.
1. Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 years prior service experience, preferably work in the publishing, academic and scientific research related sector;
2. Experience using CRM software to execute marketing communications and CRM best practice
3. Deep understanding of customer digital journey, what expectations customers have and what possible frustrations could be and knowing how to incorporate it into marketing activities;
4. Strong ecommerce knowledge alongside proven experience in building digital marketing campaigns to targeted audience groups;
5. Must be well organized, highly motivated, flexible and able to work independently;
6. Able to collaborate with colleagues from local to global offices and across functional team;
7. Ability to attend meetings in different time zone;
8. Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese