自然科研中国区市场部诚聘一名高级内容营销专员（Senior Content Marketing/Customer Engagement Executive, MRS Marketing, Greater China），其主要职责是通过内容营销、推广及社交媒体运营，加强与读者互动，提升自然科研品牌知名度，支持“杂志”和“研究服务”业务在中国市场的发展。
· 有5年平媒、网站采编或科学传播(Science Communication)工作经验
· Diversify and improve Chinese language touch points, increase the engagement of B2B customers (commercial customers and librarian customers) with magazine contents, and research services, ensuring alignment with and the commercial business goals and the brand.
· Increase inbound content marketing plans to maximize outreach to drive traffic to Nature China and lead generation through it.
· Develop best practice for producing and ensuring high quality of contents for various commercial sales and marketing activities.
· Build and maintain Nature Research’s strong presence on China’s social media platforms by applying social media marketing principles for designing engaging content.
· Manage freelancer/intern resources and service providers who offer translations and content marketing services.
· Grow our subscriber base in China for exploring monetization options including driving traffic to Nature China for lead generation through the creation and delivery of content marketing plans
· Localise and/or translate copy from sales kits, promotional materials, company presentations etc, assisting in the development and/or updating of such marketing collateral, creating customer success stories and testimonials
· Work with and manage ongoing partnerships with in-house and external translation resources who produce translated content Customer Engagement with social media
· Create and maintain a transparent social media calendar and tracks creative briefs for campaign assets
· Schedule and develop daily content and promotional posts on all Nature Research social media channels in China, monitoring and optimising
· Run regular paid social promotions and campaigns on Facebook and other global social media platforms to support local based commercial projects
· Manage all social media activities i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting and etc.
· Use social media management software to monitor engagement and provide regular reports to the team
· Evaluate customer research, market conditions and keep tracking and gathering competitors’ activities and other related marketing intelligence information
· When required, provide China-focused marketing support to other Nature Research Group divisions
· When required, provide local marketing support for all other division of Springer Nature business
· A university degree
· Qualification in science is desirable
· Written and Spoken Fluency in Mandarin and English.
· Good oral and written presentation skills in English and Mandarin
· Excellent communication ability and negotiation skills Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed on assignment
· Good copywriting, editing and proofreading abilities
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Enthusiastic and committed, team player
At least 3-5 years marketing experience in content marketing, social marketing techniques preferred