- Design and perform pharmacological studies in rodents to evaluate the efficacy of novel CNS drug candidates
- Responsible for the planning, detailed analysis and accurate documentation of experiments
- Develop and validate new animal models for neurological disorders including related literature search
- Perform surgeries (e.g., stereotaxic surgery) in rodents
- Take and prepare biological samples for ex vivo analyses
- Presentation of results in a multidisciplinary environment and writing of reports
About Idorsia Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Idorsia Ltd is reaching out for more – We have more ideas, we see more opportunities and we want to help more patients.
In order to achieve this, we will develop Idorsia into one of Europe’s leading biopharmaceutical company, with a strong scientific core.
Headquartered in Switzerland – a European biotech hub – Idorsia is specialized in the discovery and development of small molecules, to transform the horizon of therapeutic options. Idorsia has a broad portfolio of innovative drugs in the pipeline, an experienced team, a fully-functional research center, and a strong balance sheet – the ideal constellation to bringing R&D efforts to business success.
Idorsia was listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ticker symbol: IDIA) in June 2017 and has over 600 highly qualified specialists dedicated to realizing our ambitious targets.