Are you interested in pursuing innovation in the procure-to-pay space? Are you awesome at solving complex processes and issues, and have a strong desire to enable key business capabilities through technology, data, and automation? Are you interested in developing your knowledge of Workday, one of the leading providers of next-generation financial systems? Do you want to work in a great environment with a great team? If the answer is yes, then we want to talk to you!
This position will play a key support role in maintaining and extending critical business systems such as Workday, Ariba, and other key business enablers. In this role, you will partner with the Lead Business Analyst, Procurement and Accounts Payable, to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of existing procure-to-pay processes, pursue a greater degree of process and system integration between multiple technology solutions, deliver weekly/monthly/periodic upgrades, and assist in continuously enhancing and improving the organization’s procure to pay technical capabilities.
You will be successful in this role if you understand the procure to pay life-cycle, have a proven track record of critical and analytical problem solving, are good at straddling business and technical needs, and can demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a business-oriented technical resource supporting applications that serve the procure-to-pay flow of operations
- Serve as system administrator for the P2P application (Ariba SaaS product) and provide functional configuration for Workday feature sets
- Assist with developing and recommending implementation strategies that enhance and integrate procure-to-pay processes across multiple stakeholders and applications
- Assist with the development of requirements/use cases, architect and configure the technical solution, prepare demonstrations and prototype systems, perform unit testing, and assisting end users in UAT activities
- Partner with team members to troubleshoot, analyze, detect, identify, and correct technical problems and deficiencies in a timely manner
- Develop applications expertise in all technology that encompasses the procure to pay process (e.g supplier registration, supplier maintenance, procuring of goods and services, invoicing, etc)
- Provide production support related to system issues that cannot be resolved by tier 1 support personnel
- Serve as named support contact with third party SaaS providers to submit, track and resolve technical issues; submit system enhancement requests for consideration; test system functionally enhancements and determine impact to current system and business processes
- Assist the change management and communication team with developing and updating training materials, user manuals and other training documentation to support releases with new functionality that impact business processes.
- Knowledge of business processes related to Procurement, Accounts Payable and associated financial flows
- Ability to lead/ participate in multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision-making, and conflict-resolutions skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships across an organization
- Ability to generate a sense of urgency and rally appropriate teams
- The ability to quickly absorb new technologies and features
- Strong desire for continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years experience configuring and administering an ecommerce/procure-to-pay Software as a Service platform, preferably Ariba
- 1-3 years technical support experience of purchasing systems or Procurement and Accounts Payables modules of financial systems
- Experience with data extraction, cleaning and analysis utilizing various data system types
- Advanced computer skills with MS Office Suite-especially Excel and PowerPoint, SaaS and the internet required
- Prior experience in Business Systems Analysis and production support activities
- Knowledge of Workday desirable
To all recruitment agencies: HHMI does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, HHMI employees or any other company location.