The Center for NanoScience (CeNS) at LMU Munich offers doctoral and postdoctoral positions in the highly interdisciplinary field of nanosciences. Successful candidates will work in the stimulating scientific environment of LMU Munich and Technische Universität München (TUM).
- Self-assembled light harvesting devices (Prof. Tim Liedl)
- Halide Perovskite Nanocrystal-Based LEDs and Lasing (Prof. Alexander Urban)
- Perovskites and x-ray diffraction (Dr. Bert Nickel)
- Unraveling the Mechano-Regulation of Von Willebrand Factor (Dr. Martin Benoit)
- Emergence of Replication on early Earth (Prof. Dieter Braun)
- Single Molecule Study of Chaperone Function (Prof. Mathias Rief)
Desired skills and experience:
Candidates should hold or currently prepare for a master’s degree in physics, biochemistry or a related subject and have a strong interest in interdisciplinary research. For postdoctoral positions, a PhD in a subject-related field, strong reserach experience and a publication record are required. For further requirements, please refer to the individual projects on the CeNS website.
Please note that only applications submitted via our online application tool will be accepted.