The World’s Brightest Minds Always Innovate
At St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, we know what can be achieved when the brightest scientific minds face the fewest barriers. That’s why we provide world-class facilities. State-of-the-art technologies. Extraordinary support. And a collaborative, bench-to-bedside environment where you can see, firsthand, how your science translates into survival for the children we serve. Quite simply, at St. Jude, we encourage you to dream big, and we give you everything you need to be the force behind our cures.
Senior Research Technologist
Operates as an advanced-level Research Technologist by assisting the principal investigator with the data collection and analysis for research projects. Properly conducts specific projects, maintains efficient laboratory operations and may assist in training other laboratory personnel. Performs other duties as assigned or directed in order to meet the goals and objectives of the department.
• Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate scientific field is required
• A minimum of three (3) years total work experience as a SJCRH Research Technologist or three (3) years relevant post-degree experience in a similar research environment is required with a Bachelor’s degree.
• A minimum of two (2) years total work experience as a SJCRH Research Technologist or two (2) years relevant post-degree experience in a similar research environment is required with a Master’s degree.
• No experience is required with a PhD in a related field.
• Primary cell culture experience preferred.
Ready to join a team that is always innovating, because we believe anything is possible?
Apply now at: https://bit.ly/2FbQl7t
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. St. Jude does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, sex, genetic information, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, veteran’s status or disabled veteran’s status with respect to employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment. St. Jude engages in affirmative action to increase employment opportunities for minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.