Lerner Research Institute
Postdoctoral Fellowships Available
The Lerner Research Institute is home to all basic, translational and clinical research at Cleveland Clinic, the No. 2 ranked U.S. hospital by U.S. News and World Report. With over $140M in federal grants and an annual research budget of $260M, the Lerner is consistently ranked among the top research institutes in the nation. Postdoctoral fellows routinely obtain grant funding and first-author publications in top-tier journals.
The Lerner Experience
• Opportunity to train among world-class scientists and physician-scientists in a top-ranked healthcare institution
• Multidisciplinary, disease-focused research programs
• 175 principal investigators in 12 departments with over 700,000 square feet of research space
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Active Postdoctoral Association and 250+ postdocs
• Career development opportunities and support through the Research Education and Training Center
City of Cleveland
Cleveland is a multicultural city with nationally acclaimed museums, sports, restaurants, and music and arts programs. Situated on Lake Erie, the area offers stunning views, beaches, and water sports. Low cost of living, with below average traffic and commute times for major cities.