Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center is seeking a Research Fellow (Pathology) to join our team. Under supervision of the group leader, the Research Fellow will provide support to research at the Center by assisting in the design, development, and implementation of imaging, deep learning and multi-modality projects in pathology.
• Be a part of large inter- and intra-department multi-modality imaging projects to build new medical imaging modalities to support the diagnosis process;
• Be a part of large machine learning projects and deep learning projects for multimodality imaging;
• Work with a unique team of medical imaging experts, machine learning experts, software engineers and medical doctors to build a new generation of artificial intelligence;
• Process and analyze data from multi-modalities medical imaging and high-throughput next-generation sequencing with an emphasis in pathology;
• Provide consultation and guidance to all members at the Center.
• Candidates must be an MD, typically, a Board certified-board eligible pathologist/resident in good standing who has completed residency training requirements by the start of the fellowship. (Computer programming experience is not required)
• Cross-disciplinary and strong analytic skills
• Ability to manage projects effectively
• Great communication skills
• Interest in learning digital imaging and computational pathology
• Ability to work in multidisciplinary environment
• Interest in becoming becoming a leader in pathology, informatics and imaging
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume/ CV to Christina M. Virgo, Esq. at email@example.com.