Full Professor in Multiple Disciplines (Yushan Scholar Program Senior Awarder)
(Clinical & Translational Cancer Research / Neuroscience / Pulmonary Medicine / Artificial Intelligence in Medicine / Cell Therapy & Regeneration Medicine / Immunotherapy / Precision Medicine / Cell Biology / Molecular Biology / Proteomics)
Salary Range: US$72,000 to US$238,700 per annum
Contract Type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is recruiting scholars in biomedical and related fields in:
• Clinical & Translational Cancer Research
• Pulmonary Medicine
• Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
• Cell Therapy & Regeneration Medicine
• Precision Medicine
• Cell Biology
• Molecular Biology
Successful candidates will collaborate with educators, researchers, clinicians and business professionals who support their work. They also will enjoy access to the university’s advanced equipment and extensive global networks.
I. Individuals meeting one of the following criteria may apply:
1. Have worked in leading global academic or research institutions as a full professor or companies for more than 10 years, developing a prominent research reputation or knowledge of cutting-edge technologies and experience in leading research teams
2. Recognition as national academician, fellow of major international academies, or other equivalent awards or recognition
3. Have outstanding research record within 5 years
II. Other criteria: Individuals meeting one of the following requirements may also be considered
1. Have been associate professors for more than 3 years with good track record and major publications in field of study
2. Have a Ph. D. degree and worked in research or a field relevant to degree more than 8 years, with publications or inventions and significant academic contributions
- Individuals currently working in HEIs and research institutes in Taiwan are not eligible to apply.
- Successful candidates will be assigned to the suitable department according to the academic field expertise.
Pay and Benefits
Annual Salary: US$72,000 to US$238,700
First-year research grant: approximately US$33,000
Full insurance coverage & pension and various allowances included in compensation plan
- Figures are estimates; amounts depend on currency exchange rates at the time of employment.
For initial screening, applications must be submitted via email and include information on research from the past five years, including:
• Cover Letter
• (2) Recommendation Letters
• Major Research Contributions
• Awards and Recognition
Please submit the above information to Human Resources: email@example.com before the deadline: 17:00(GMT+8), December 31st, 2018.
For further information, any question or concern, please contact Ms. Sonia Tseng and Ms. Abby Liu from the Human Resources Office: firstname.lastname@example.org