Employer: China-US (Henan) Hormel Cancer Institute in Zhengzhou, China
Job Type: Associate Professor
Position Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: PhD in Biological Sciences
Annual Gross salary: $40,000-60,000(taxable)
Recruitment Numbers: 1 Candidate
Location: Zhengzhou, Henan, China
1. PhD in Medicine, Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or Tumor Biology is required.
2. Candidate should also possess the ability to organize work effectively and independently.
3. Candidate who has published high impact research papers or have experience in key research projects are preferred.
4. Candidate is expected to write and edit/revise research manuscripts and be proficient in written and oral English.
5. Obey Chinese laws and regulations; have high ethical standards and professional qualities.
6. Be in good health and have no criminal record.
We are seeking a self-motivated associate professor with interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
1. Assist in organizing the annual conference.
2. Paper edit, paper revision, submit papers.
3. Daily scientific research management.
How to Apply
To apply, please send the CV, PhD certificates & other related documents, and the contact information for three professional references to email: email@example.com
For more information, please contact
Juanita Jin, HR
Address: Henan Cancer Hospital, No.127, Dongming Road, Jinshui District Zhengzhou, Henan, China
Introduction to China-US Hormel (Henan) Cancer Institute
China-US Hormel (Henan) Cancer Institute was officially established in September 2013 and is a public institution founded by the Henan Provincial Government. The China-US (Henan) Hormel Cancer Institute operates on the basis of a director responsibility system under the leadership of a council of Henan government.
The research site of the China-US (Henan) Hormel Cancer Institute, is located at 127 Dongming Road, covering an area of 5,300 square meters. The institute now possesses apparatus and equipment worth more than RMB 90,000,000. A sum of money is budgeted by the Henan Provincial Government to the institute annually to maintain its regular operation.
The institute focuses on the basic and translational research of cancers highly-prevalent in China and world. We function as an active participant in introducing and cultivating cancer research talents and seek to build an international platform for cancer research and prevention. We proactively conduct the translation of basic results to clinical treatment and in the introduction of cancer treatment technology. We also focus on expanding international cooperation by bringing together basic research and clinical applications of cancer prevention and treatment.