We seek faculty members who are ambitious about research and eager to innovate in teaching. We are a new university growing rapidly in a new, planned capital city, and are searching for talent to join us in this pioneering venture.
Our aspiration is to become a beacon of research excellence and educational innovation. The most exciting ideas are sparked at the intersections of disciplines; we are creating an intellectual ecosystem that fosters the integration of ideas across the spectrum of knowledge. The most transformational forms of student learning are sparked by active and interactive forms of learning; we are creating a teaching environment that fosters meaningful, enduring learning. And the most powerful networks are those that link people across national borders; we are creating a connected international university that links us with some of the finest institutions in the world.
Learning is about being inspired, and teaching is about inspiring others. Fine architecture ignites inspiration. We are building a campus designed by celebrated architects Perkins and Will, in a newly planned city designed by Foster and Partners, which promises to be a magnet for learning, knowledge and creativity.
• Ph.D in the relevant disciplines is mandatory.
• Strong track record of research, high quality publications, design and delivery of academic programs.
• Candidates from JNU, IISc, IITs, National Laboratories, Foreign Nationals and NRIs from reputed international institutions will be given preference.
Remuneration and Benefits:
• From INR 12 to 36 lakhs per annum commensurate with the candidate’s experience and achievements.
• Faculty benefits like subsidized accommodation in our campus, medical insurance, gratuity and provident fund are also provided.
• Compensation will not be a constraint for outstanding candidates.
Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors.
Departments and Subjects:
School of Engineering and Applied Sciences – Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering.
School of Liberal Arts and Basic Sciences – Environmental Science, Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
Apply online: Please submit your detailed resume with complete list of publications, research experience and professional references within 3 weeks from the date of this advertisement at: