Bornspire is a biotech start-up located in the COBIS incubator in the center of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Utilizing our unique understanding of central components of immune regulation, we are building a drug pipeline in the areas of immunology and immuno-oncology.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial scientist to discover, optimize and develop our antibody-based drug candidates in the areas of immunology and oncology.
Working closely with the scientific founder, you will:
- Discover and optimize antibody-based drug candidates
- Perform assessments of drug-like properties
- Engage and supervise in vitro and in vivo preclinical models
- Solid biochemistry and molecular biology background (at least 3 years of experience). Experience in protein engineering/phage display an additional advantage.
- Solid understanding of thermodynamic properties relevant for proteins and their interactions. Experience with antibody affinity determination is an additional advantage.
- Keen interest in translating human pathology into molecular mechanisms and disease modifying drugs. Experience with cell-based and animal immunology models is an additional advantage.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced biotech environment.
- Attention to detail with the ability to structure work efficiently and complete projects on schedule.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org