The primary purpose of the Research Scientist position is to apply technical expertise and experience to plan, coordinate, design, supervise and carry out research projects.
The salary range is min $ 53,200 mid $ 66,500 max $ 79,800.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
1. Organizes Scientific Research Projects:
* Plans, organizes, coordinates, directs and participates in scientific
2. Reviews Research Results:
* Assigns and reviews work of subordinates, determines specific goals or objectives to be attained, evaluates resulting research data and revises techniques or approaches to work problems.
3. Maintains Equipment:
* Supervises the design, development or adapting of equipment used in experiments or research to obtain desired results.
4. Writes Reports:
* Compiles, writes and submits reports to superior.
5. Supervises Lab Equipment:
* Plans and supervises the training of technicians and other laboratory personnel with respect to proper laboratory techniques, the use of laboratory equipment and safety procedures.
6. Other duties as assigned.
Required: PhD in one of the natural sciences or related field or Medical degree
Required: With PhD, no experience required. With Medical degree, two years of experience in experimental or scientific work.
- Employee Status: Regular
- Minimum Salary: US Dollar (USD) 53,200
- Midpoint Salary: US Dollar (USD) 66,500
- Maximum Salary : US Dollar (USD) 79,800