As part of the I-Site project AAP2-PB-B “Motivic invariants of algebraic varieties” the Laboratory of mathematics of Besançon, LmB, is recruiting a post-doctoral researcher in the above mentioned topics. The successful applicant will join the group “Algebra and Number Theory” of the LmB and will interact with its different members.
Please send the following documents (all in one PDF file) by e-mail to email@example.com:
1) For EU candidates: Copy of your national ID card or of your passport page where your photo is printed.
For non-EU candidates: Copy of your passport page where your photo is printed.
2) Curriculum Vitae (may include hyperlinks to your ResearchID, Research Gate Google Scholar accounts).
3) Detailed list of publications (may include hyperlinks to DOI of publications).
4) Letter of motivation relatively to the position (Cover Letter) in which applicants describe themselves and their contributions to previous research projects (maximum 2 pages)
5) Copy of your PhD degree if already available.
6) Coordinates of reference persons (maximum 3, at least your master thesis supervisor):Title, Name, organization, e-mail.
If you have questions regarding the application, please contact the supervisors.