As part of the project I-Site AAP2-PB-B project, “Motivic invariants of algebraic varieties”, the mathematics laboratory of Dijon is recruiting a post-doctoral fellow. The recruited person will join the research team “Géométrie et système dynamiques” on the themes of Algebraic Geometry in the broad sense, with a more specialized component on affine varieties, moduli spaces, motivic homotopy theory and derived categories.
Please send the following documents (all in one PDF file) by e-mail to email@example.com:
1) For EU candidates: Copy of your national ID card or of your passport page where your photo is printed.
For non-EU candidates: Copy of your passport page where your photo is printed.
2) Curriculum Vitae (may include hyperlinks to your ResearchID, Research Gate Google Scholar accounts).
3) Detailed list of publications (may include hyperlinks to DOI of publications).
4) Letter of motivation relatively to the position (Cover Letter) in which applicants describe themselves and their contributions to previous research projects (maximum 2 pages)
5) Copy of your PhD degree if already available.
6) Coordinates of reference persons (maximum 3, at least your master thesis supervisor):
Title, Name, organization, e-mail.
If you have questions regarding the application, please contact the supervisors.