Postdoc Position: Host Microbiota Interactions
The Laboratory of Dr. Gretchen Diehl of The Alkek Center for Metagenomics and Microbiome Research at the Baylor College of Medicine (Houston, TX) is seeking a highly motivated and creative postdoctoral research scientist to examine mechanisms of microbiome influence on host immunity utilizing mouse models. Successful candidate will employ a broad range of molecular, microbial, immunological and systems-level techniques across disciplines, and will join a dynamic group.REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Ph.D. or equivalent degree in molecular biology, immunology, microbiology or related fields
- Publication(s) in a peer reviewed journal
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Scientific creativity, reliability, and independence in research
- Research experience and/or demonstrated interest in host-microbial interactions
The ideal candidate will be able to work comfortably and collaboratively with a diverse group of researchers.
Please submit a cover letter, CV and 3+ references to: email@example.com
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.