Sanofi is looking for an outstanding and enthusiastic scientist as a post-doctoral fellow in its newly created “Enabling Technologies”unit . This team is part of Sanofi Biologics Research platform dedicated to the discovery and screening of therapeutic antibodies. Based in the Paris area, the candidate will be part of an antibody engineering program around genome editing of mammalian cells.
This postdoc project proposes to establish a method for engineering and optimization of antibodies in mammalian cells. The aim is to build and screen mammalian display libraries of selected variant candidates. The goal is to optimize these variants for selected criteria.
Appointment as a postdoc requires academic qualifications at PhD level. Academic or industrial experience in the antibody /protein engineering / molecular evolution field would be a plus.
- Skilled in molecular cellular biology, especially genome editing of mammalian cells.
- Detailed knowledge of molecular biology techniques required for CRISPR library generation
- Experience with library screening and NGS highly desirable
- Expertise in Cell Culture and flow cytometry including FACS
- Knowledge in protein-protein interaction
- Passionate for technology development and innovation
- Personal and creative skills oriented towards drug discovery
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable ability to lead the day to day direction of projects
- Highly organised
- Capacity to work with a multidisciplinary team is key
- Good verbal and written communication in English. French fluency is not a necessity
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.