EU-OPENSCREEN is a new European Research Infrastructure Consortium (ERIC) with a focus on chemical biology. It was founded in April 2018 and is supported with membership fees from seven European Countries: the Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Latvia, Norway, Poland and Spain. More countries are preparing their participation.
We offer researchers from Europe and the world access to a compound library and a broad range of technologies for the identification of chemical tool compounds. Results will be made available in an open access database to support research in life sciences and their applications in medicine and agriculture.
The headquarter of EU-OPENSCREEN is located on the Science Campus Berlin-Buch. We offer attractive working conditions, promote your professional development through qualifications and continuing educational programs, and actively support a work-life balance. Handicapped applicants will be given preference if equally qualified. Further information on EU-OPENSCREEN can be found at www.eu-openscreen.eu.
We now have an opening for a responsible, motivated and efficient
Compound Logistics Manager (Job code: CLM)
- Set up of a compound management facility with up to 140.000 compounds which delivers compound stock and assay-ready plates to European screening laboratories
- Direct communication with all partner sites within EU-OPENSCREEN
- Design, integration and continous optimization of compound distribution workflows
- Coordination of compound plate preparation campaigns
- Communication with academic chemistry groups to facilitate correct registration of their compounds
- Registration of commercial compounds
- Manage workflows for quality control of compound solutions
- At least a Master degree in (analytical) chemistry, engineering or similar
- Significant experience in lab automation and setting up complex automation processes
- Experience in compound analytics
- Basic experience with programming languages and/or relational databases would be a plus
- Excellent knowledge of English
Interested candidates should submit their updated CV with supporting documents and a motivational letter to email@example.com. Applications are accepted until the position is filled. More information about the role can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 30 940 3066.