Research Project Manager - Thoracic Head and Neck Medical Oncology
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
Collaborate with the Director of Research, Planning and Development and the leadership of the Lung Cancer Moon Shots disease site as well as the Moon Shot Platforms.
• Develop and maintain scientific plans including schedules, resource plans, status reports, and research protocols related to the GEMINI Program.
Coordinate GEMINI Program in relation to disease site and platform areas.
• Requires ability to coordinate and manage complex programs, multiple investigators, and interactions between Moon Shots disease site teams and Moon Shots Platform teams.
Collaborate with the Director of the Stiefel Oropharyngeal Clinical Trials Program to provide timely reporting, oversee and manage allocated budgets, as well as development of funding opportunities.
Manage sample coordination and organizational oversight to correlative studies integral to departmental initiatives, including Alliance and programmatic clinical trials in lung and head and neck cancers.
Other Duties As Assigned.
•Identifies key issues, approaches, performance metrics, gap analysis, and resource needs for the GEMINI Program.
•Prepares reports, monitors, evaluates, and reports on timelines, accomplishments, planned work, and provides updates as necessary.
•Monitors the workflow of sample requests, assisting the participants in securing those tissues with maximum expedience by coordinating efforts with all involved parties.
•Ensures effective utilization of personnel and space.
•Supports the Director of Research, Planning and Development, Lung Cancer Moon Shot leaders and the Platform leaders with identification, preparation, coordination, and submission/tracking of grants and manuscripts.
•Facilitate interactions with Principal Investigators, faculty, staff, and study sponsors across departments, divisions, and institutional boundaries related to the GEMINI and Stiefel Clinical Trials Programs.
• Interfaces with PIs and clinical research teams, across departments as needed, as it relates to correlative analyses coordination
•Assures that institutional policies and procedures are followed.
- Employee Status: Regular
- Minimum Salary: US Dollar (USD) 59,200
- Midpoint Salary: US Dollar (USD) 74,000
- Maximum Salary : US Dollar (USD) 88,800