Fidelta is a contract-based research organisation offering pre-clinical drug discovery services to our clients. We have the necessary setup and expertise for offering fully integrated and stand-alone discovery services, reinforced by a successful delivery track record. We place strong emphasis on translational science focusing on disease relevant animal models and, where appropriate, ex-vivo studies from patient samples. Our discovery process is driven by expert medicinal chemistry and ADME/PK.
Before joining the Galapagos Group in 2010, Fidelta was part of GSK and PLIVA.
For more information about Fidelta please visit www.fidelta.eu.
Located in Zagreb, Croatia, in state-of-the-art research facilities, Fidelta is currently looking for:
GROUP LEADER – BIOANALYSIS
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a solid experience in bioanalysis to lead a team of bioanalysts within Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (DMPK). The responsibilities involve planning and leading the development of new methods for the quantitative and qualitative analysis of small molecules in discovery, preclinical studies and clinical studies using LC-MS/MS.
This role involves:
- Providing scientific and operational leadership for bioanalytical staff in conducting non-GLP (quantitative and qualitative) and GLP-compliant bioanalysis
- GLP and GCP bioanalytical responsibility, in study director/principal investigator roles, including method development, validation, sample analysis, reporting bioanalytical data and responding to auditing by QA and regulatory.
- Troubleshooting procedures or studies to search out causes and remedies for problems
- Providing continuous workload and resources assessment to meet the timelines, as well as reviewing group activities, costs and operations in line with objectives
- Proposing, evaluating, and implementing new technologies using mass spectrometry-based techniques and/or biomarker strategies
- Guiding, advising and training of other research personnel on daily activities as well as novel experimental procedures and techniques
To be successful in this role we are looking for individuals who can demonstrate the following:
- Ph.D. Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry or Biochemistry with at least 5+ years of experience in bioanalysis
- Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology Company or CRO experience is highly desirable
- Experience working in a GLP/GCP environment is highly desirable. Additional experiences and knowledge in LCMS bioanalysis of peptides and protein drugs is a plus.
- Effective organizational skills, detail oriented, and ability to adaptable to prioritize and manage change
- Ability to manage resources with maximum efficiency to meet the timelines
- Experience mentoring/supervising junior staff regarding laboratory procedures
- Troubleshooting complex analytical instrumentation
Do you have the qualifications for this job opening and are you up to the challenge of joining our entrepreneurial team? If so, please send your application via www.fidelta.eu