Directed Genomics is seeking a highly-motivated, independent Senior Scientist to lead the development and implementation of novel NGS sample prep solutions at our Cambridge, MA location. Responsibilities will include development and optimization of new methods both on the bench and on instruments, data analysis, and detailed reporting.
- 2+ years of experience with current NGS platforms, library preparation, and sequencing data analysis software.
- Extensive research experience in molecular biology and genetics
- Experience with assay design and analysis
- Product development experience preferred
- Experience with Unix/Linux and bioinformatics tools
- Ph.D. required
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org