The Nuffield Department of Medicine, University of Oxford
Four year PhD Prize Studentships – 2018-2022
Our fully-funded four year PhD (DPhil) Prize Studentships fund graduates working in six research themes spanning clinical and basic science:
- Cancer biology
- Physiology, cellular & molecular biology
- Genetics & genomics
- Immunology & infectious disease
- Protein science & structural biology
- Tropical medicine & global health
- Big data
Our doctoral students receive in-depth training by working on their own research project for the full four years of study. In 2018, we expect to make around 15 awards to students of the highest calibre.
- Annual £18,000 stipend
- College and University fees paid
- Open to any outstanding candidate of any nationality
Visit our website for information on how to apply and to see the wide range of projects available. Apply by noon GMT on 8th January 2018. Interviews will take place on the 24th and 25th January 2018.