Under the responsibility of a group leader in the “High Throughput Biology and Screening department”, you will be part of a team responsible for development and realization of molecular interaction project. This position is to be filled as soon as possible.
- Contribute to screening projects, from assay development to screening campaign: define, execute and/or coordinate experimental processes and data analysis
- Optimize and miniaturize screening assays.
- Plan and realize screening campaigns in close collaboration with the group leaders.
- Analyze experimental results in their biological context in collaboration with screening, bio-informatics and biostatistics teams.
- Ensure compliance to the specifications agreed with the customer
- Contribute to the elaboration and the execution of new methodologies and strategies applied to high throughput screening
Communication and information
- Monitor scientific and technical development in the domain of activity.
- Prepare study reports and communicate scientific results to customers.
- Ensure quality and reliability of scientific results.
- Ensure good laboratory practices and health and safety instructions.
Role and Responsibilities
- Prepare and execute screening studies according to the specifications agreed with the customer.
- You are responsible for biophysical result analysis and interpretation.
- You are responsible for the quality and reliability of scientific results.
Knowledge and abilities required :
- Strong expertise in molecular interactions
- Excellent background in SPR, MST and DSF
- Good understanding of biology and biophysics (affinity assay)
- Experience in planning and monitoring scientific projects
- Written and oral communication skills
- Meet good laboratory practices and health and safety instructions.
- Transversal team spirit, rigor, dynamism and autonomy.
- Good written and spoken communication in French and English
Knowledge and abilities preferred :
- Experience in SPR, MST and DSF
- Experimental data interpretation, and analysis of large sets of data.
Training and experience
- PhD in biology or chemistry.
- 0-3 year postdoc experience in academia or industry.
Pour postuler, cliquez sur le lien suivant : https://recruitment.evotec.com/VacancyDetails.aspx?FromSearch=True&MenuID=QSAukis1tlc=&VacancyID=717