Deputy Director at the South China Center for Innovative Pharmaceuticals
The South China Center for Innovative Pharmaceuticals (SCCIP) was established in October 2008 with its location at Guangzhou Science City and registered in science sector at Guangdong Provincial Civil Affairs Department.
As defined the function as an accelerator in biomedical industry, the goal of SCCIP is to speed up processes of the developing innovative drugs and to facilitate the capacities of hosted enterprises for their new drug R&D by accelerating the integration of the projects, the platforms, and the resources from private and public and by increasing innovation capacity and competency of the drug industry in the region.
If you want to know more about us, please visit our website: http://www.sccip.org.cn.
1. Ph.D. or MD or Ph.D. & MD with senior professional titles or overseas study and work experience preferred;
2. 10+ years of management experience in bio-pharmaceutical industry with advanced management ideas and extensive practical experience; having a good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and great vision of the development trend of the industry;
3. Demonstrated skills in strategic thinking, team building and coordination; resources integration, risk management and control, objective, cool-headed and decisive;
1. Manage the day-to-day operations and assist the director in making up strategic plans, executing annual performance plan, and achieving the Center’s overall performance objectives;
2. Manage the Center’s laboratories of new drug development and external technical services;
3. Manage the Center’s public affairs;
4. Undertake other tasks assigned by the board of the Center and by the director.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.